Episcopal Diocese of Virginia
The Episcopal Church »  |  The Diocese of Virginia

Welcome to St. Mary's Whitechapel

  

 

Located in historic Lancaster County, Virginia on Virginia's Northern Neck, St. Mary's Whitechapel was constructed in 1669 as a place of worship and a colonial center.  We invite you to join us for worship in a space that has welcomed parishioners for 350 years.  The natural beauty of our grounds, the reverence of our historic cemetery and charm of our colonial sanctuary combine to form a truly special place of worship. 

Click the link below to see the latest

Time Together Newsletter.

February_17_newsletter.pdf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

     

 

 

 

 

   

 

O God, who didst wonderfully create, and yet more
wonderfully restore, the dignity of human nature: Grant
that we may share the divine life of him who humbled
himself to share our humanity, thy Son Jesus Christ; who
liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

 

   

     

   

  

  

   

 

 

    Questions for the webmaster? Send an email to:

glenncourtney49@gmail.com